Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Coming out of the closet

When the highlight of your day is getting home to cook I think your heart and/or stomach is trying to tell you something. Like most, I grew up fussy, a life of fish fingers and 2 Minute Noodles was for me. I cant pin down the date but there came a day when I made a declaration 'I want to be able to eat everything!'

Life seemed to short to discriminate against certain foods and as I went on to learn in my food studies no human is actually born to forever hate brussel sprouts, anchovies or anything for that matter - we can train our taste buds and brain to enjoy any food. It just takes practice.

Like a good servant I preach to my Food Messiah daily; eating, reading, thinking and talking food (much to the nuance of boyf); Gourmet Digs acts as my sound board where I come to share what I care about- Food

No comments:

Post a Comment